Friday, July 28, 2006

Great Ideas...More?

Those ideas are great. I especially like the idea about drawing a picture. That is going to be my first day. I also think the ideas about a day together and breakfast in bed are good too. I am looking for more "small" and "little" things I can do to show my love. Things that do not take a lot of planning and time, such as drawing a simple picture that says "I Love You" (thanks for the idea). My quest for 365 days of love will start very soon, but first I need more ideas, hopefully enough to get me through a whole week. Thanks for the ideas, they are great. But give me some more!

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i think a poem would be very romantic my man used to do dat fo me. Singin it dont matter if u can sing or not ur gurl will appreciate it just cuz it came from u and ur heart.

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i think a poem is a good idea too....umm taking a girl somewhere, like out to eat, to a movie, shopping, or just somewhere that you guys can jsut talk is a really good idea too, cause girls love it when they feel like the guy is trying to get to know them and not just get in their pants

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous katlyn said...

i luv this pome cuz it is cumin from ur heart and u aint usin otha people ideas and i am glad u care about women that u write pomes about them and i reeil like this pome cuz takin women out places is great that mens u care for them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Priceline